This is then based around:
- All of our users have a grid certificate.
- gsissh login to svr020,to allow seeding of files and perparation of job environment.
- globus-job-submit or edg-job-submit to the gatekeeper (from svr020 or from anyother UI type machine) to submit jobs - i.e., no qsub!
At the site level we then need to ensure:
- That certificates from this type of user are mapped to the same user account on the UI and CE.
- That home directories for this class of user are shared across the cluster.
We will dedicate one of the disk servers to this purpose - together with a suitable automount map.